MEN TANKENE MINE FÅR DU

10. august 2011

Words, my English

So, Americans!
How come you put words in other words making the original word so, well - weird sometimes?
We all heard that you managed to put fun in funeral, and lie in believe. So I started cooking.

Why is there gas in orgasm?
Why is there aid in getting laid? (Btw, I see that one)
Why is there ex in example? ( Damn, I see that one too)

I`m totally missing my point here so I`ll move on. I sometimes mispronounce words when I speak English. Like yesterday I was talking about the movie with Anthony Hopkins, you know; The Silence of the Lamps!
Then it hit me, I keep doing that, saying pretty ridiculous things wich make me sound like I have some kind of speakingdisorder.
But what if, just what if - my (mispronounced) movies turned out to be a box office?

Wouldn`t you like to see:

  • Rise of the planet of the babes
  • Dances with vulvas
  • The return of the mommy
  • Batman beggin
  • Poke a hot ass
  • Rash Hour 1, 2, 3
  • Beverly Hills cock
  • Bridget Jones` diarrhea
  • The English Patience
This is totally a proof that I have to much spare time, but seriously I`ve notised that Americans self have problems pronouncing your own words:



I feel obligated to write in English every other year, because of my beautifull friend Vicky and the hotlooking guys that comes along with her on my Facebook friends list. Keep`em coming Vicky, one lovely day one of the gays will marry me. Or do you say guys? See, I hate this.

I`ll find a dictionary. 







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar